“Federation University International Excellence Scholarship” Federation University Australia is pleased to announce the International Excellence scholarships. The scholarship is open to all postgraduate and undergraduate international students. The scholarship is for all international students a full-time course at the Federation University, Australia. The main aim of the Federation University is to change lives and help to enhance the communities as well as the research implementation that improves people’s lives around the world to support the students to succeed in their studies and life is at the core of the university’s value.
Universities in Australia – Federation University International Excellence Scholarship
The following are top universities in Australia
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- University of Sydney
- University of Adelaide
- The University of Newcastle, Australia (UON)
- Australia National University (ANU)
- University of Queensland (UO)
- The University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Central Queensland University
- Victoria University
- Charles Darwin University
- Southern Cross University etc.
These are but a few top universities in Australia
Federation University, Australia is one of the oldest higher education institutions. It also provides high- quality professional and higher education on a network of national and that of international campuses.
You Might Also be Interested in: ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents – University of Science and Technology China 2020
Eligibility Nationality – Federation University International Excellence Scholarship
All students from all countries have the right to apply for the federation university Australia scholarship.
Field of stud/Level
The scholarship program is very much available for postgraduate (Master and Ph.D.) and undergraduate students in any discipline of their choice offered by the University.
All applicants of the Federation University Australia International Scholarships will receive a scholarship worth £5,000.
For one to be eligible for the award, you must have the following:
- You have not to receive any other FedUni scholarship or other discounted arrangements at the time of the entry to the university.
- You mustn’t be transfer or exemption from the university.
- You must be a prospective foreign student who is eligible to study in Australia on a student visa.
- You must meet the minimum admission requirements in academic English and proposed with the program of the English courses of up to 10 weeks duration.
- The requirements to be meet for your academic performance are as follows:
Undergraduate program – must have overall Academic performance with “Distinction” in 12th grade in their high school.
Postgraduate program – must have overall academic results with HE honors degree in HE section 1 university.
- Registration for an eligible program
- Register for a program at a level higher than your existing qualification.
- You must study full time at Federation University Australia.
- You must be enrolled in a program leading in the university degree or graduate program on campus, that is, you are studying Gippsland, Berwick or the Ballarat campuses of the federation University Australia.
NOTE: to be eligible for the scholarship you must be enrolled in a degree program. This is a program that is: Delivered at the Federation University Australia, Registered on CRICOS and delivered by course work.
How to Apply
The following are requirements to take when applying for the Federation University Australia:
- Selection of successful candidates is difficult for the limited numbers of the scholarship is competitive and may require scores above the minimum requirements.
- If you have an unconditional offer you can accept the stock exchange offered within the space of four weeks.
- If you have a conditional offer, you must accept the offer after fulfilling the conditions of the offer.
NOTE: Students will automatically be assessed for the scholarships when applying for the qualifying campus program.