International scholarship for women (ISW) is an institution with the aims of empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, public work or community. This scholarship program provides leads to a lower employer that is satisfied with research skills and enhancing the skills associated with difficult thinking. Women can also apply knowledge and their skill to solve a real-world problem.
International scholarship for Women 2020
ISW scholarship program has been in existence since the year 1998 and it has been supported by the SheBegan Women Magazine.it gives scholarship sponsorship to women studying in a full-time graduate, undergraduate or postdoctoral programs in the U.S.A. The full education funding grants are given to the women of the countries other than Iran, to study in U.S. Universities and exemption for the women, those are ISW institution members.
International Scholarship for Women Coverage
The under-listed below is the coverage or benefits of the ISW scholarship program:
- Expense on the return flight US$1600.
- Books and literature expense US$1000 per year.
- Doctoral degree sponsorship US$26,000.
- Master’s/ first professional degree of sponsorship US$28,000.
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company.
- Monthly stipend US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for master student, US$1800 for Doctoral student and flexible package for the post-doctorate student.
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship US$18,000.
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship US$32,000.
Applicants who are interested must meet the following norms to become an awardee of the scholarship:
- Women for other countries can be applying for it.
- The sponsorship will be awarded the scholarship in any subject or course of their choice they offered in the university.
- The age requirement for the degree programs depends on the university requisites.
- Hold of an education grade (received abroad or the U.S.) is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the candidate upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Be competent in the English language. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement that required in writing) that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit the letter that provides evidence of her work as full –time researcher enrolled in English taught program.
How to Apply for an International scholarship for Women 2020
Before you can apply for the scholarship program there are some lists of documents you need:
- Scholarship for women application from 2020-2021 intake.
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program.
- Evidence of the candidate’s English reading, writing and speaking proficiency. A letter from the former or previous University stating that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Candidates submitting IELTS with at least 6 bands don’t need English proficiency letters from the university.
- The detailed resume enlisting all the extracurricular activities and volunteer participation by the candidate.
- Two (2) recommendation letters from professors of last attended an educational institute.
- Research proposal for the Doctoral degree program applicants study plan for a master’s degree course applicants is also mandatory.
- Motivation letter that states why you wish to study in the U.S. and how ISW scholarship can help you.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a full-time degree program. ISW does not offer sponsorship for a part-time course or research or study.
Note: That the deadline for this application is April 20, 2020.