JAMB E-PIN is required for the UTME 2020. All candidates won’t waste much time at the registration centers with the JAMB E-PIN.
David Okeme, the Chief commercial officer Of the system Spec, who owns the Remita said that “all candidates that are looking or seeking for admission into any higher institutions in Nigeria are sure of purchasing their PINs through Remita at any time with ease”. It was made official in UTME 2020 form is also now available on Remita and Quickteller. Know that without the JAMB E-PIN no accredited CBT centers will accept your request
What is E-PIN?
E-PIN is a security code that is generated by software in other to help to handle transactions on the internet and to make it easy for registration and other product shopping.
JAMB E-PIN 2020 – What is JAMB E-PIN?
JAMB E-PIN is a ten (10) character code JAMB send to all candidates that registered for JAMB on their mobile phone device after knowing your interest in the annual examination. This is the first step you take in registration.
Where to Pay for JAMB E-PIN 2020
The following are different ways you can purchase or pay for your JAMB E-PIN
Payment through POS:
This is available at the state office of JAMB and CBT Centers, and other POS outlet and CBT centers that have demand for it. Your E-PIN will be sent to your phone number after you must have made payment through your card.
ATM Service Points:
This is available on the ATM of the following banks listed in the 5D (Interswitch Channel)
- Select Bill Payment and then pick on JAMB.
- Then enter profile code and Pay.
- The E-PIN will then be delivered to the candidate telephone number.
NIPOST and Banks:
There are various selected banks, where Jamb E-PIN is sold. Below are the various banks :
- First bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Microfinance Bank
NOTE: These are the only banks you can purchase your E-PIN.
USSD (for mobile banking):
The following are step to take when paying via USSD:
- Dial 5656*55019#
- Then enter your profile.
- Then select the bank and follow the prompts to complete payment.
NOTE: After getting your pin successfully please proceed to any accredited CBT centers to complete his or her registration process.
Through JAMB Portal:
Candidates can get their E-PIN through the JAMB portal. The following are guidelines:
- Visit the JAMB official website www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on the purchase of the 2020 Application document.
- Then enter your profile code.
- Select payment method (Interswitch, Unified Payment Solutions, Paga, etc.)
- Then make your payment.
NOTE: The pin will be sent or delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
How to Create a JAMB Profile
Before any candidate can get their E-PIN, she/he must create or have a profile code. For without the profile code you can’t make payment for your E-PIN.
- Candidates must create a profile by sending surname, first name and middle name (where is applicable) by SMS to the JAMB shortcode 55019.
- Then you will receive a confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to get your E-PIN.
Note: All candidates must follow this step properly to get their JAMB profile code and this code is in ten (10) characters