Applications are open now to apply for the Fully Funded KNB Scholarship 2020 Indonesian Government Scholarship for International Student. The Ministry of Education and culture of the Republic of Indonesian has initiated a Free Study in Bachelor Degree programs and Master’s Degree Programs.
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship
All expenses of the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 will be fully covered by the government of Indonesia to Study abroad in Indonesia. The scholarship is available for Undergraduate Programs and Master Degree Programs in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) scholarship is available in all Academic fields and Majors for the International Students. The duration of Bachelor Degree Scholarships for International Students is 8 Semester. For Master Degree Scholarships for the International Students is 24 Months (4 Semesters).
APPLY HERE FOR >>>>Poland Government Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 Details
There are important details you need to know about the Scholarship program
- Host Country: Indonesia.
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor Scholarship, Master Scholarship.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Scholarship By: Directorate General of Science, Technology, and Higher Education Institution Affairs Ministry of research, Technology, and Higher Education.
- Host University: Universities of Indonesia.
These are the details of the scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Level
The under-listed below are the duration and level of the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020
- Master Degree Programs: Maximum 24 months (4 Semester).
- Bachelor Degree programs: Maximum 48 months (8 Semester).
- The Indonesian Language Course and master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months.
Financial Coverage KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020
The KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is a Full Free Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. Below are the lists of expenses it covers:
- Living allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month.
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,250,000 will be given.
- The KNB students received some benefits at the time of the Master’s program. Below are the lists of benefits:
- Living Allowance IDR 2,550,000.
- Books Allowance IDR 350,000.
- Research Allowance IDR 400.000.
- A round trip international airfare (Economy class) from the International airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the Host University.
- Health Insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premiums. (In case of the cost of the medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR >>>> Harbin Institution of Technology HIT CSC Scholarship 2020 in China
These are what the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 covers.
Fields and Majors
The fields and major of the KNB Government Scholarship 2020 are given below:
- Vocational and Technology Education.
- Indonesia Education.
- Social Science Education.
- History Education.
- Education Management.
- Primary School Teacher Education.
- Instructional Education.
- Education Science.
- Natural Science Education.
- Applied Linguistics.
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education.
- Educational Research and Evaluation.
APPLY NOW FOR >>>> Netherland Government Scholarship 2020 – International Scholarship
- Remote Sensing.
- Sporty Science.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy Studies.
- Public Health.
- Cultural Studies.
- Literary Studies.
- Community Empowerment.
- Communication and Media.
- International Relations.
- Political Science.
- Public Administration.
- Economics/Development Study.
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Geological Engineering.
- Informatics Engineering.
- Naval Architect and Marine Engineering.
- Architectural Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
These are the fields and majors for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020.
APPLY NOW FOR >>>> The University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2020
For one to be qualified to apply for the scholarship program, there are some requirements needed.Below are the lists of requirements:
- Applicants must be maximum age 35 years old.
- All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (Master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must complete the online application form.
- All applicants should have TOEFL/IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5 or equivalent.
- A signing statement letter that will be provided by the KNB Government to every successful candidate for the prior departure to Indonesia.
NOTE: There is no specific number of Awardees for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020.
How to Apply
The application process is completed online. The Application links are given below:
Schedule of KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020
NOTE: For all International students interested in the KNB scholarship 2020 the deadline will be 20th April 2020.
- The selection result is been announced on the 1st week of June 2020.
- The confirmation deadline is on 6th July 2020.
- All students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on 5th August 2020.