“President’s International Scholarship of Excellence” The University of Toronto is offering opportunities for interested individuals to pursue degree programs in Canada on a scholarship basis. The award supports the candidates who are to demonstrate exceptional academics results and wish to continue their university studies for 2020 academics sessions.
University of Toronto
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, which is located on the grounds that surround Queen’s park. It was founded by the Royal Charter in the year 1827 as the king’s college; it was the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. Controlled by the church of England, the university was assumed its present name in 1850 to be a secular institution. It comprises eleven colleges each with substantial autonomy on the financial and institutional affairs and the significant differences in character and history.
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Award: $10,000
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Department: NA
- University Or Organization: University of Toronto
- The Award can be taken in Canada
The following are the benefits of the scholarship program:
- Entrance award in the student’s first year of the studies $10,000.
- Access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year.
- Guarantee access to an international learning opportunity during U of T experience.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are been accepted from all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is awarded in the subjects they offered by the University.
- Admission criteria: The following are the admission criteria applicant must meet to be eligible.
- All applicants must be applying to the first year of their direct entry undergraduate studies.
- Applicant must be a high achiever in their academic and creative pursuits.
How to Apply for President’s International Scholarship of Excellence
- Candidate must take admission to the Undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. Then after the registered candidates will automatically be considered for this education award.
- All candidates must have submitted all required documents for purpose and objectives, official test scores, three letters of reference, resume/curriculum vitae, and transcripts or the mark sheets with their applications.
- Candidate must take admission in the university applicants will need to check this page.
- Students from another home country will need to meet specific English language requirements when they come to study at the University of Toronto.